Friday 4 May 2018

Inkylicious Samples

Hi There!
Long post alert (but mainly pictures)! Here, as promised, are my Inkylicious samples that are on Hochanda this afternoon. The stamps are all absolutely gorgeous and I still haven't stopped playing! If you want details about how I made them please ask. First up are the field poppy samples...


Next we have some seaside and beach scenes...





here is a summer meadow scene...
A couple of beach hut cards...

A moody moonlight scene...
Sunrise...
Sunset...
And magical unicorns!
I have had such fun and the stamps are still out and still being inked at every opportunity!
Thanks to Deby and Emma for sharing their wonderful stamps with me! I am so lucky!
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Absolutely stunning samples Sally! I love them all, especially the shell and seaside ones. I do hope that you’ve had a lovely day and I was really pleased that you got a birthday mention. Wishing you a very happy and colourful weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

Joan said...

Beautiful cards Sally, can't wait to get my hands on that poppy stamp!

Joan

cuilliesocks said...

Wow how fabulous are these cards, I love them Sally. Your designs are so creative and the colouring is amazing. The scenic cards are gorgeous, but love them all, Kate x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love Inkylicious and these sanples are gorgeous

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Stunning samples Sally they are all gorgeous.

Sue xx

brenda said...

I'm thinking you rather enjoyed creating these Sally, such a diverse collection of lovely pieces. Hopefully the shows recorded and along with this weeks CB and CI shows I will get to watch them all.

Have a good and sunny weekend.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! what an amazing array of wonderful and beautiful cards, fabulous work Sally.
Faith
x